January 22, 2019, 12:38:19 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Ides Of March - Metallus Maximus Members Special  (Read 9816 times)
Hellboy
Supremus Bastardus
Administrator
Metal God

Damn You All To Hell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2009, 11:44:35 PM »

FIS

The XXL longsleeves were printed on Gildan Ultra Cotton

Chest measurements: 26.5 inches pit to pit
Back Length: 31.5 inches

So if you already own some Gildan Ultra Cotton, that should give you an idea of the fit but I would measure it just in case.

Buck Teeth
Fatal if swallowed
Metalhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 10:30:05 AM »

I actually have a number of Gildan longsleeves, believe it or not I'm wearing one right now as I type  Buck Teeth and (they make a great shirt btw) as I said before, a 2XL will actually fit over my gut, but it's a snug fit and I'll never end up wearing it, I like some room in my shirts, sorry bro. if you make another run of shirts, i'll definitely grab a 3XL longsleeve, even if it costs a few bucks more.

cheers
Hellboy
Supremus Bastardus
Administrator
Metal God

Damn You All To Hell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2009, 10:51:26 AM »

FIS,

No problem dude.

BTW in your opinion which shirt brand has the best XXXL fit?

Fatal if swallowed
Metalhead

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2009, 11:06:22 AM »

BTW in your opinion which shirt brand has the best XXXL fit?

Like I said, I have a bunch of those Gildan shirts and they're great. One thing I like about them is I can pull the sleeves up and the cuff or whatever it's called goes back to its original size with very little stretch. Also the material is fairly thick, I just looked at the tag on the one I have on and it says ultra cotton 'heavyweight', are those the ones you have?

The only other brand I have tons of longsleeves from is those Dakota shirts from Marks Work Wearhouse, heh, I wear them to work and they're also really good but I don't think any place doing mass quantities of prints would have access to those. Off the top of my head, I'm not sure what brands some of my other shirts are but I seem to think there are a few fruit of the loom shirts in there and I'm not too fond of them
Venom
MM Staff
Metal God

Maximus Supremus Postwhorus

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2009, 11:09:38 AM »

I like Hanes Heavyweight tees as well!!

Welcome to My HELL
METAL-DEMON

Son Of Northern Darkness

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 05:16:36 PM »

« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 05:18:14 PM by METAL-DEMON » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 19 queries.