January 18, 2019, 10:08:25 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Classic Album of the Day 2/10/09: Testament - The Gathering  (Read 12188 times)
Klschmann
Metal God

Maidenus Beastus Maximus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 09:39:59 AM »

I still remember when I bought this album, it was at Best Buy on release day.  Cool
At least you got THIS ONE at the time!!! thumb

scratch

I remember running into my guitar teacher in line at the same BB and he was buying the other copy.

I also recall buying a Soilwork album with it, Preadator's Portrait I believe.
moshdrum69
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 09:42:21 AM »

I still remember when I bought this album, it was at Best Buy on release day.  Cool

scratch
I think V is referencing the MANY albums on your "must buy" list,,,,,ones that you didn't purchase at the time of their release,,,,, Buck Teeth
Venom
MM Staff
Metal God

Maximus Supremus Postwhorus

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009, 09:49:54 AM »

scratch
I think V is referencing the MANY albums on your "must buy" list,,,,,ones that you didn't purchase at the time of their release,,,,, Buck Teeth
YEP!! Other Thrash classics that we have all helped to educate you on!!! I was just poking a little fun at you dude, please don;t take offense!!  Sad

Welcome to My HELL
moshdrum69
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009, 09:51:11 AM »

scratch
YEP!! Other Thrash classics that we have all helped to educate you on!!! I was just poking a little fun at you dude, please don;t take offense!!  Sad
I'm deeply offended,,,,,oh wait,,,,,no I'm not,,,,, Buck Teeth
Venom
MM Staff
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2009, 10:03:54 AM »

scratch
I was talking to K-dude!  hammerhead Doh!

Welcome to My HELL
moshdrum69
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2009, 10:04:33 AM »

scratch
I know,,,,,and I find that very offensive,,,,,oh wait,,,,,no I don't,,,,, Buck Teeth
Venom
MM Staff
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 10:48:46 AM »

scratch
I know,,,,,and I find that very offensive,,,,,oh wait,,,,,no I don't,,,,, Buck Teeth
roll roll roll roll moon

Welcome to My HELL
Klschmann
Metal God

Maidenus Beastus Maximus

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2009, 12:32:24 PM »

I didn't take offense, it just took a few seconds for me to get what you were talking about.

Testament was one of the more "underground" (aka, not the big 4) thrash bands that I did get into in the mid 90's, so I was always around for their new stuff.  The first new Testament album I remember buying was Low.
moshdrum69
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2009, 12:35:00 PM »

I didn't take offense
How rude,,,,,oh wait,,,,,no it's not,,,,, Buck Teeth
Klschmann
Metal God

Maidenus Beastus Maximus

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2009, 12:39:09 PM »

mosh is so silly.  roll
Venom
MM Staff
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2009, 12:40:20 PM »

I didn't take offense
How rude,,,,,oh wait,,,,,no it's not,,,,, Buck Teeth
kickballs

Welcome to My HELL
moshdrum69
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 12:53:03 PM »

Evil Nana
Klschmann
Metal God

Maidenus Beastus Maximus

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2009, 12:59:49 PM »

Man, DNR was such an amazing opening tune.  I saw them twice on the Gathering tour, both were great shows (minus the one hour mic sound check, and then when Chuck came out I couldn't hear the vocals for the first 4 songs).  devilbang
moshdrum69
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2009, 01:05:25 PM »

I have the live bootleg, "Gathered At Dynamo",,,,,good stuff,,,,, devilbang
mak28
Metal King

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2009, 09:51:10 PM »

A very good album but I'll kind of stop there.  There are a good 6 or so amazing tracks DNR, Down For Life, The Fall of Sipledome, Three Days of Darkness, Legions of The Dead, and True Believer but the rest I can take or leave.  Nothing bad about it but a middle level Testament album for me.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.19 seconds with 19 queries.