January 18, 2019, 08:42:14 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Cars that you dread driving behind  (Read 458 times)
MetalShock
Metal King

There is only ONE Nation, the Raider Nation!

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2018, 06:12:24 PM »

If I'm driving down the road and all of a sudden I'm on a one way lane and I pull up behind one of these, I know I'm about to get annoyed. Once I get behind them I can count on looking in the rear view mirror and seeing hundreds of bumper to bumper headlights because the Prius owner is just creeping along.

I'm definitely NOT an aggressive driver. In fact, I haven't had a speeding ticket since 1988 (on my motorcycle) and I own 2 Dodge Magnums with 5.7 HEMI's and a Ford F-150 with an 8 cylinder too.  But man, do these Prius drivers annoy the crap out of me. They have some thing they call "the game". I spoke to a former employee who owned one and she said that it's something that they do. They go just under 55 mph in order for it to run on electricity instead of fuel. Apparently over 55 mph it's fuel. Not sure if that is correct, but it sure seems like that when I'm behind them.

Plus, to pass judgement or do a little profiling, it seems that almost everyone of the drivers is some baby boomer that looks like they still want to be all earthy, have scarfs on, and they all sit behind the wheel the same way. They only look straight ahead and seem 100% oblivious to anything around them.

Anybody else get annoyed behind a specific vehicle type?

Oh yeah, and when I'm behind a Buick, it's usually some old man "with a hat" on. I do like some Buick's though.

SMOKED OUT
You will make it up to me, you will make amends.  We will not be family, and we can not be friends.
Venom
MM Staff
Metal God

Maximus Supremus Postwhorus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 08:58:07 PM »

I get annoyed being behind any car going too slow, I don't car what it is.  nono lol kickballs

Welcome to My HELL
Klschmann
Metal God

Maidenus Beastus Maximus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 09:15:45 AM »

1. Agree with you on the Prius drivers, they are all terrible.

2.  BMW drivers for the opposite reason mostly - super aggressive and dangerous.

3.  Maryland drivers driving in NOVA Buck Teeth
MetalShock
Metal King

There is only ONE Nation, the Raider Nation!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 03:58:55 PM »

1. Agree with you on the Prius drivers, they are all terrible.

2.  BMW drivers for the opposite reason mostly - super aggressive and dangerous.

3.  Maryland drivers driving in NOVA Buck Teeth

Haha... I hear about you with the No. VA drivers. I try and stay away from there if at all possible. Unfortunately I do have to drive into Anne Arundel by Baltimore and also to Annapolis couple times a week from Carroll County.

SMOKED OUT
You will make it up to me, you will make amends.  We will not be family, and we can not be friends.
Klschmann
Metal God

Maidenus Beastus Maximus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 11:20:53 AM »

Only worse drivers in the DC area than Maryland drivers are Diplomats and cabs.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 19 queries.