January 18, 2019, 09:04:07 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hey Zeke!  (Read 2451 times)
The Protagonist
Metal God

Metallus Maximus God # VII

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2015, 06:28:41 PM »

I was wondering if the flooding in South Carolina has had any impact on you. I hope it hasn't.

The white ship has sailed and left me here again Out in the mist, I was so near again
Sailing on the sea of dreams How far away it seems 
Sailing upon the white ship
zekeyou
Metal God

I love Geoff Tate's 1 inch vertical ability.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 07:00:26 PM »

Some rural parts of the county I live in have roads out, etc, but the city proper is fine, other than some trees/limbs down.  All the really bad stuff is in Columbia, about 40-50 miles to the east (and of course the coastal areas a couple hours away, too).

Our son had the two days off school as the county closed all public schools, but our daughter's school was still open, so the only way we were affected was by having to ferry him around to his various gatherings amongst friends/teammates.  Can't wait for him to get his license in a few months.

Things are still pretty brutal in the Cola area-- lack of power, fresh water, continued flooding, etc.  crazy.

The Protagonist
Metal God

Metallus Maximus God # VII

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 07:30:37 AM »

Some rural parts of the county I live in have roads out, etc, but the city proper is fine, other than some trees/limbs down.  All the really bad stuff is in Columbia, about 40-50 miles to the east (and of course the coastal areas a couple hours away, too).

Our son had the two days off school as the county closed all public schools, but our daughter's school was still open, so the only way we were affected was by having to ferry him around to his various gatherings amongst friends/teammates.  Can't wait for him to get his license in a few months.

Things are still pretty brutal in the Cola area-- lack of power, fresh water, continued flooding, etc.  crazy.

Glad to hear that there was only minimal impact for you & your family. Hope things return to normal soon.

The white ship has sailed and left me here again Out in the mist, I was so near again
Sailing on the sea of dreams How far away it seems 
Sailing upon the white ship
Venom
MM Staff
Metal God

Maximus Supremus Postwhorus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 03:27:44 PM »

glad to hear you and Ben are doing ok

Welcome to My HELL
Metal_King
Metal God

Maximus Tankardus

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 04:25:30 PM »

Hi Zeke

Still waiting for my new life to begin......
zekeyou
Metal God

I love Geoff Tate's 1 inch vertical ability.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 04:54:59 PM »

Hi Fucker!

violin
I love this Mekong Delta/Erich Zann emoticon.

Metal_King
Metal God

Maximus Tankardus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 10:39:12 AM »

Hi Fucker!

violin
I love this Mekong Delta/Erich Zann emoticon.

lol roll

Still waiting for my new life to begin......
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 19 queries.