January 21, 2019, 06:56:42 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Slayer - Repentless  (Read 3470 times)
Carl Wood
MM Staff
Metal King

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2016, 09:24:21 PM »

Still haven't heard a note from this.  Crazy.

I did see the video for the title track a while ago, but yeah ...

You're not alone. I have 0% interest in this. Slayer is mostly a caricature these days ...

~ one-hundred percent metal ~
zekeyou
Metal God

I love Geoff Tate's 1 inch vertical ability.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2018, 03:13:32 PM »

Still haven't heard this album except for the couple they played last night lol

I do hope this is the last tour because they are going out with a fucking bang-- best Slayer set I have seen and enough pyro to make Hetfield in Montreal look like a mini-Weber kettle grill.

And Slayer fans-- can't take'em anywhere!  Piss and grass covering the bathroom floors, stall doors ripped down, overflowing commodes, and 24 oz beer cans in every other toilet. lol

Again, great show, anyone riding the fence on the remaining dates, hit it up.  Totally worth it.

Venom
MM Staff
Metal God

Maximus Supremus Postwhorus

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2018, 05:14:33 PM »

all 5 bands did great last night. This was the best Slayer performance of the 7 I have seen. Tom Araya actually walked around on stage instead of only standing behind the mic. not to mention, Tom talked  some  between songs too.

Welcome to My HELL
Carl Wood
MM Staff
Metal King

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2018, 09:53:58 PM »

... Hetfield in Montreal ...

Had drinks with some friends-of-a-friend the night before last, and one of them was at that show.  Not a huge deal and I am already familiar with the lore (as well as the notorious one-song GNR set that ultimately led to the riot), but was cool to hear a first-hand account.

Oh, still haven't heard the Slayer either.  But not just the new Slayer - I haven't heard the latest Obituary, Napalm Death, Cannibal fucking Corpse even ... a lot of my old faves just don't register with me these days.

~ one-hundred percent metal ~
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 19 queries.