January 18, 2019, 09:29:02 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
Print
Author Topic: NFL 2014 Thread  (Read 56384 times)
Yambag
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: July 29, 2015, 01:16:22 PM »

I'm in!

Venom
MM Staff
Metal God

Maximus Supremus Postwhorus

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 29, 2015, 03:44:54 PM »

For the first time since I was too young to know what was going on, I will not be watching the NFL this season.  My interest has waned significantly over the last several seasons, and over the last 12-18 months the league has shown that it's more interested in WWF-like storylines than actual game play.  The ball-deflation insanity was the last straw for me.  Sundays will have a very different feel now.

So, good bye NFL.  It's been fun. 
what Brady getting caught being a LIAR wasn't fun for you????  Pats=Cheaters

Welcome to My HELL
Yambag
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 29, 2015, 03:49:46 PM »

Jesus Christ.  Did you even read anything other than moronic headlines?  The science doesn't even back up the idea that balls were deflated, let alone anyone told anyone else to do it.  No one lied, no one was caught lying.  The NFL is run by chimps.  The only thing that's been violated is science.

But hey.  Wanton stupidity and believing anything that confirms our bias is truly the modern american way.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 03:51:38 PM by Titties and Beer! » Logged

Venom
MM Staff
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 29, 2015, 06:52:10 PM »

of course I did, Brady destroyed his cell phone that have evidence on it. Brady claims he "always" does this previous phones, but yet he has is prior cell phone.  Maybe you need to quit blind to what is really going on since you are a Pats apologist.

Welcome to My HELL
Release
Metal God

Betallus Maximus Expertus

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 29, 2015, 07:08:26 PM »

We all know I'm not a football guy but why aren't the Refs at fault here?  They hold the balls between each play, surely if the ball was deflated enough to make a huge difference in game, shouldn't they have picked up on it?
Yambag
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 30, 2015, 11:54:24 AM »

of course I did, Brady destroyed his cell phone that have evidence on it. Brady claims he "always" does this previous phones, but yet he has is prior cell phone.  Maybe you need to quit blind to what is really going on since you are a Pats apologist.
Buck Teeth Buck Teeth Buck Teeth Buck Teeth Buck Teeth Buck Teeth Buck Teeth

What happened?  What happened was that nothing happened.  The balls were never deflated.  Exponent's "research", despite their best efforts, couldn't even prove that the Patriots balls were beyond explanation of normal environmental effects - let alone that a fat guy had the mystical ability to remove 1/3 lb of PSI from 12 balls inside 80-something seconds.  The investigation was a sham from the beginning.  So now, since no one can prove that a crime actually occurred, the NFLWWF has shifted focus onto the phone red herring. 

Ted Wells himself said that Brady cooperated fully, and that he never asked that Tom Brady's private phone be actually turned over.  Furthermore, fuck the NFL for thinking they can have anyone's private (non-team-provided) phone.  Would you willingly submit your phone if your employer made up some obvious bullshit about you?  To say nothing of the insane leaks that constantly happen by this shitshow of a management.

Nothing happened.  Balls weren't deflated.  No one cheated.  Jesus Christ get over your hilarious hatred of the team and educate yourself on the matter.

Yambag
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 30, 2015, 11:56:59 AM »

We all know I'm not a football guy but why aren't the Refs at fault here?  They hold the balls between each play, surely if the ball was deflated enough to make a huge difference in game, shouldn't they have picked up on it?
Exactly.  The other funny thing is that no one in the history of the NFL has given a flying fuck about ball pressure until these cheating cheaters who cheat were accused of it.  No one batted an eye when Eli Manning went through his ball preparation process.  Or when Aaron Rogers admitted that sometimes he submits balls that he knows are over spec.  Hell, two teams were caught on national TV putting balls in front of a heater during a particularly cold game (again, because the Ideal Gas Law exists, much to the chagrin of mouth-breathing football fans like venom), and were punished with a ... letter.

Venom
MM Staff
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 30, 2015, 02:54:24 PM »

yes if the Pats NEVER did ANYTHING wrong, then Robert Kraft needs to fight this to the highest order....why would you take penalties if your team did nothing wrong, have a astigmatism attached to your team of cheating???  If they are TRULY innocent FIGHT it...if not, take YOUR head out of your ASS  and realize your boyhood team cheats

Welcome to My HELL
Yambag
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 30, 2015, 03:29:45 PM »

Because owners not named Al Davis don't sue each other. He had no legal standing to sue based on the cba that he helped author. And like he said - he mistakenly put his trust in a league that is wholly untrustworthy. These billionaires like being in their billionaires club more than they like anything else. I was very disappointed that he didn't break protocol and burn the league down. But I wasn't particularly surprised.

And relax hoss. Take a breath. Learn some science and read something about this from a source that isn't just trying to rule you up.

Not like it will change your mind because it's so clearly made up, but read this from the noted Patriots fanboys at wired.

http://www.wired.com/2015/07/even-tom-brady-smash-phone-itd-make-zero-sense/?mbid=social_twitter

Regardless of any of this. The science. Look at it. It simply doesn't bear out that anything happened. And the whole thing is based on that. The only reason we're even talking about phones or anything else is that the science - the very foundation of this ludicrous nonsense - is bunk and everyone with 1/10th of a brain knows it.

Venom
MM Staff
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 30, 2015, 03:41:24 PM »

only to Pats fans is this nonsense....to everyone else...where there is smoke, there are the Pats cheating  eviltongue Wink boff moon Barf coffee Group Hug snack

Welcome to My HELL
Yambag
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 30, 2015, 03:55:49 PM »

All those smilies make a sound argument.

So you've got no argument beyond BECAUSE THEYRE CHEATERS OMG. Gotcha.

You still can't change the science that says nothing happened. There's no smoke. There's no fire. There's no cheating. Here's just whining from a league that can't figure out how to beat a team.

Iced Ray
Metal King

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 10, 2015, 03:56:22 PM »

All those smilies make a sound argument.

So you've got no argument beyond BECAUSE THEYRE CHEATERS OMG. Gotcha.

You still can't change the science that says nothing happened. There's no smoke. There's no fire. There's no cheating. Here's just whining from a league that can't figure out how to beat a team.

Yup. The NFL decided that Pats domination of the last 15 years is enough...hence all this bullshit.
Yambag
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 10, 2015, 05:12:33 PM »

Iced Gay!!!

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]
Print
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 19 queries.