January 21, 2019, 06:58:17 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Print
Author Topic: Your 1st concerts.... what are they?  (Read 34566 times)
Fatal if swallowed
Metalhead

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2008, 10:52:03 PM »

Yeah that's true but if you had seen it then you'd be old like me & nobody would want to tit fuck you!  : cryingeyesout

It isn't as much about age as it is you're a crusty fuck. lol
testofwills

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2008, 11:45:03 AM »

Mmmm  back in Regina in around 80 or 81 i saw Black Sabbath/Outlaws  and also Ted Nugents-Scream Dream tour.....

Also around 82 i saw the Maiden/Scorpians/Girlschool tour
The Protagonist
Metal God

Metallus Maximus God # VII

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2008, 01:28:13 PM »

Yeah that's true but if you had seen it then you'd be old like me & nobody would want to tit fuck you!  : cryingeyesout

It isn't as much about age as it is you're a crusty fuck. lol

UNTRUE!!!!!  nono I will have you know I'm a very fluid fuck not crusty at all, lots of drooling & such!  _drool boff _drool

The white ship has sailed and left me here again Out in the mist, I was so near again
Sailing on the sea of dreams How far away it seems 
Sailing upon the white ship
Fatal if swallowed
Metalhead

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2008, 06:13:53 PM »

Alright, then that's the problem!  lol lol
mollock

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2008, 11:51:40 AM »

IRON MAIDEN ,MONTREAL FORUM WITH CONEY HATCH(6 sept 1983) iwas 12 years old, the second was ozzy barck at the moon with ratt  Cool
Hellboy
Supremus Bastardus
Administrator
Metal God

Damn You All To Hell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2008, 02:52:47 PM »

IRON MAIDEN ,MONTREAL FORUM WITH CONEY HATCH(6 sept 1983) iwas 12 years old, the second was ozzy barck at the moon with ratt  Cool

That was for Piece Of Mind, I was there too dude, it was an awesome concert!   devilbang
Welcome aboard mollock!
The Protagonist
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2008, 07:57:06 AM »

Alright, then that's the problem!  lol lol

Did I mention sweat? I get totally slick with the stuff!  sick

The white ship has sailed and left me here again Out in the mist, I was so near again
Fatal if swallowed
Metalhead

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2008, 09:44:46 AM »

lol lol puke
The Protagonist
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2008, 03:36:58 PM »

lol lol puke

What a weak gag reflex, you have become completely useless to me sexually!  roll roll lol roll roll

Brimstöne
Metal King

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2009, 02:44:27 PM »

My first was KISS on its Lick It Up tour with Accept opening (1983). Boy, do I wish I could relive that night, seeing as how I am now such a huge fan of Accept. The group was touring for Balls to the Wall

I am 38 and am so glad to have been around to witness almost the entire history of hard rock, heavy rock and heavy metal. My brother is 10 years my senior and was into heavy music during his teens, so I was listening to the 70s stuff ... in the 70s (ha, ha). I started to buy my own albums in 1982, when I was 12.

I am jealous of the dude who saw Ratt in the 80s. And Damn Yankees in its prime would be a killer show, too. 

Let it be known that I'm equally jealous of you for seeing Kiss circa VINNIE VINCENT era.  God dammit I hate you lol
Hellboy
Supremus Bastardus
Administrator
Metal God

Damn You All To Hell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: March 18, 2009, 03:42:08 PM »

Hey CI,

I saw Vinnie Vincent on the Creatures Of The Night tour, although prior to the concert we didn't know Ace had been replaced. eek2
Everybody was wondering who the hell was this new dude with the egyptian makeup??? and he did one hell of a guitar solo!!!  abbath
Brimstöne
Metal King

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 18, 2009, 05:12:22 PM »

Hey CI,

I saw Vinnie Vincent on the Creatures Of The Night tour, although prior to the concert we didn't know Ace had been replaced. eek2
Everybody was wondering who the hell was this new dude with the egyptian makeup??? and he did one hell of a guitar solo!!!  abbath

Dammit!!!  Do you have any idea how much I'd give to have seen that?   bowdown cryingeyesout
Venom
MM Staff
Metal God

Maximus Supremus Postwhorus

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2009, 02:31:08 PM »

Hey CI,

I was supposed to see KISS on that tour but the band canceled their stop in Asheville, NC.  grindteeth

Welcome to My HELL
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Print
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 19 queries.