January 22, 2019, 12:36:19 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Metallus Maximus website finally online!  (Read 11118 times)
moshdrum69
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2009, 08:46:10 AM »

Gotcha,,,,, cheers
Release
Metal God

Betallus Maximus Expertus

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 09:48:47 AM »

So how do you add friends/followers, follow somebody?

If I click on the "Learn how to add friends" in the chat options tab, nothing comes up (both Safari 4.0.1 and Firefox 3.0.6
moshdrum69
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2009, 09:52:33 AM »

So how do you add friends/followers, follow somebody?

If I click on the "Learn how to add friends" in the chat options tab, nothing comes up (both Safari 4.0.1 and Firefox 3.0.6
Go to the members page, click on the person you want to follow, then there is a place to click to start following that person.  Interweb stalking at it's finest,,,,, lol
Release
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2009, 09:59:42 AM »

Thanks!

Actually, it's pretty convenient.  It saves a lot of PM's to another person if you have a quick question.
Venom
MM Staff
Metal God

Maximus Supremus Postwhorus

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2009, 04:53:09 PM »

I think it would be nice if the tunes would play as long as you were on the site instead of just the main page...if that could be worked out....Also, when you click on the Metal Toons pic on the Main Page, you get an URL error.

Welcome to My HELL
Commodus
Administrator
Headbanger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2009, 05:53:12 PM »

Metal toon URL is now fixed... will be ok in a few minutes through the ad system. As for the player, the main problem having the tune playing in background is that we'll have to use frames and it's one of the worst thing to do for SEO and it won't let you have a list of tunes when we'll have more than one Wink

Best thing I think would be to have the option to popout the player in it's own window and play tunes as you like.
Venom
MM Staff
Metal God

Maximus Supremus Postwhorus

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2009, 11:32:42 AM »

Chris Caffrey article does not full load....when you click the link to see the rest of the article, it goes to the other site, but the article never loads....

Welcome to My HELL
Hellboy
Supremus Bastardus
Administrator
Metal God

Damn You All To Hell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2009, 11:08:29 AM »

How about adding a link to the main page from this forum to keep them connected? 

Let's stay connected!

Group Hug
Release
Metal God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 11:11:55 AM »

Nice!  thumb
Lynneaus
Metal King

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 08:55:14 PM »

uhm i can't log into the main site anymore.  i got an email saying i may have to reset my password, so i did and when i try to log in, it just redirects to the page without logging me in.  if i put in an incorrect password it tells me its wrong.   scratch
Commodus
Administrator
Headbanger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2009, 08:53:33 AM »

Ok try again Lynneaus... just resetted sessions so let me know if it works now :)

uhm i can't log into the main site anymore.  i got an email saying i may have to reset my password, so i did and when i try to log in, it just redirects to the page without logging me in.  if i put in an incorrect password it tells me its wrong.   scratch
Commodus
Administrator
Headbanger

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2009, 08:32:02 AM »

Ok... looks like we got a cookie problem... seems fixed now so if you can't connect try to remove your cookies, or at least all related to .metallusmaximus.com, and it should do the trick.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 20 queries.